The SLAIN Final event is an opportunity to European Policy makers, Mobility clubs, Public Authorities, Industry and Experts to find out how EC CEF SLAIN project supports the requirements of the RISM (Road Infrastructure Safety Management) Directive 2019/1936, Amendment of Directive 2008/96/EC and also the Cooperative, connected and automated mobility (CCAM) Platform.
The main areas to be covered at the SLAIN project final event are:
- Demonstration of a methodology of network-wide assessment
- Network-wide road safety assessments (accident and impact severity risk and safety rating) in 4 European countries: Croatia, Italy, Greece and Spain (covering 10,000 km)
- Proposals of section-specific, economically-viable crash countermeasures designed to raise infrastructure quality to achieve significant reductions in severe injuries and deaths
- Preparation of the readiness of Europe’s physical infrastructure for automation (Road Markings and Traffic Signs) covering 2,000km in 4 European countries: Croatia, Italy, Greece and Spain
- 100 Case Studies around Europe
- SLAIN Policy recommendations