iRAP Training – Attendee feedback and testimonials
The following information provides invaluable feedback from all iRAP Training attendees regarding our various webinars courses. For information on upcoming iRAP training click here
Click on the relevant tab below for the attendee feedback summary from each course.
Star Rating for Designs Webinar Series Feedback
Testimonials from attendees
“Thank you so much for having me in this course! Really glad to learn new things that will be saving people lives.”
“This is a nice platform for us to learn more about iRAP so that we can utilize this toolkit for attaining better safety to our road networks.”
“Presentations were easy to follow and understand. They focussed on the objective.”
“This training will help design engineers alot.”
What attendees said they learnt:
- How to code road attributes using the SR4D tool.
- Essential to road safety through comparing the designs
- How to Star Rate a road section using ViDA and to export the result as a spreadsheet.
- The rationality of road design is vital important for road traffic safety.
- How to incorporate design attributes and how to compare before and after.
- About the purpose of iRAP and its goal to effectively provide ways to evaluate the safety of existing roads and road designs around the world.
- Good quality data for saving people lives.
- Coding what can be seen from an image without assumptions.
- Rating of roundabout with different scenario, how to consider bus bay, effects of adding infrastructure has its impact on road safety.