We are pleased to announce a new free webinar in September – UNRSC Webinar: The Ten-Step Plan for Safer Road Infrastructure.
Date: 9 September 2020
Time: 14.00 – 15.30 CEST (Geneva time)
Updated programme now includes:
- Opening: introduction to UNRSC – Etienne Krug, Director, Department for Social Determinants of Health, WHO
- UNRSC Safer Roads & Mobility Group – Susanna Zammataro, Director General, International Road Federation
- The Ten Step Plan for Safer Road Infrastructure – Rob McInerney, CEO, iRAP
- Video message – Jean Todt, UN Special Envoy
- Supporting Road Safety Action: The UN Road Safety Fund – Romain Hubert, Acting Head, UNRSF
- From commitment to action: The Ten Step Plan Pilot in Tanzania – Robert Lisinge, Chief of the Energy, Infrastructure and Services Section of UNECA
- Investing in Safer Road Infrastructure – Veronica I. Raffo, Senior Infrastructure Specialist, World Bank
- Question and answer session
Equivalent time zones:
- 8.00 – 9.30 EDT (Washington DC time)
- 9.00 – 10.30 BRT (Brasilia time)
- 15.00 – 16.30 EAT (Dar es Salaam time)
- 17.30 – 18.30 IST (New Delhi time)
- 19.00 – 20.30 ICT (Bangkok time)
- 20.00 – 21.30 CST (Beijing time)
The Ten Step Plan for Safer Road infrastructure has been produced by the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration partners to support countries seeking to implement initiatives in relation to the “Improved safety of road infrastructure and broader transport networks”, the UN Convention on Road Traffic and Road Signs and Signals and the achievement of UN Member States Agreed Global Targets 3 and 4 for safer new and existing roads.
This is a 90 minute FREE OF CHARGE webinar.
Note: There’s a limited number of seats available for this webinar. However, the session will be recorded and will be made available soon after on this event page.