August 14: IndiaRAP welcomes new Programme Manager – Subhamay Gangopadhyay.
Subhamay Gangopadhyay brings nearly 4 decades of experience in Road Transport and Safety. He worked over a long time in Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) and retired as Director. He has excellent experience working with government organisations including Ministry of Road Transport and research/educational institutes.
We welcome Subhamay Gangopadhyay to the RAP team!
September 3: Release of a new IndiaRAP brochure – This 4 page brochure was prepared to provide a overview of IndiaRAP and the important road safety work it does across India, including:
- A snapshot of IndiaRAP work since 2010
- IndiaRAP Safety assessments
- Safety performance and life saving treatments
- How stakeholders can get involved and help save lives on India’s roads.
Download the IndiaRAP brochure here
For more information on the IndiaRAP programme:
- Visit our Vaccines for Roads website
- Download the IndiaRAP Case Study
- Article: New Indian Road Assessment Programme to Save Lives (2017)