The 5th annual iRAP Asia Pacific workshop was held on Thursday 4 April, 2013 in Manila.
As in previous years, the workshop was held as part of the GRSP Asia Road Safety Seminar (2-3 April, 2013). The 2012 event brought together hundreds of people from more than 20 countries.
iRAP workshop participants included road authority engineers, policy makers, automobile association staff, researchers and consultants. Attendees had the opportunity to:
- share their experiences in undertaking iRAP assessments
- learn about the latest iRAP model and software developments (http://vida.irap.org)
- find out about our the online training platform, RAPcapacity (http://capacity.irap.org)
- hear about innovative data collection and analysis techniques
- get the latest information on infrastructure safety techniques.
2013 iRAP Asia Pacific workshop – presentation archive
- Agoo-Baguio Demonstration Corridor
- Creating a world free of high risk roads
- Gujarat Star Ratings and design
- Innovative use of iRAP in Australia and NZ
- IRF Training
- Kerlala star rating
- Setting effective policies