iRAP technical specifications, guides and manuals, can be used in procurement and management of iRAP-specification activities.
The specifications include:
- A standard ‘Terms of Reference’ that can be used as the basis of a project plan and/or in the process of engaging consultants to deliver services.
- Minimum specifications for an iRAP Inspection (survey and coding).
- A manual that defines the road infrastructure attributes that are used in the production of iRAP Star Ratings and Safer Roads Investment Plans.
- Minimum specifications for the collection of supporting data.
- Requirements for performing and reporting Star Ratings and Safer Roads Investment Plans.
- Details of how to produce Risk Maps using crash data.
Access the specifications, manuals and guides.