On Wednesday 12 April 2023, over 72 delegates from 31 countries attended the latest EuroRAP lunchtime Seminar on the European Road Infrastructure Safety Management (RISM) Directive and its application.
For this Lunchtime webinar, we invited Samar Abouraad, iRAP’s Road Safety Journeys Specialist for Europe as well as Professor Marko Sevrovic, Senior Road Safety Expert to the European Commission, to present on the following topics:
- Introduction of iRAP’s work towards the decade of action and the Safe Systems Approach.
- Presentation of the European Road Infrastructure Safety Management Directive and its application
- Presentation of the Network-Wide Road Safety Assessment Methodology: Details about the various steps and calculations related to data collection, screening and classifying the road network.
- Q&A session at the end for participants
This presentation is now available online for all those who couldn’t attend the session. Watch below or click here.
Download the presentation’s below:
- Samar Abouraad, iRAP’s Road Safety Journeys Specialist for Europe
- Professor Marko Sevrovic, Senior Road Safety Expert to the European Commission
Missed previous EuroRAP Lunchtime Seminars? We have created a playlist for the series so you can catch up here!