iRAP is delighted to join the Autonomy Mobility World Expo (AMWE) in Paris this week from 22-23 March, the world’s largest platform for sustainable mobility solutions. We’ll be showcasing iRAP partner innovation making roads safer world-wide, including Star Rating for Schools and the YEA app – tools that are revolutionising safety for vulnerable road users.
The 2023 Expo theme is Empowering the Shift from Motorist to Mobilist recognising the profound shift in our relationship to the car. Car sales continue to decrease from a high in 2016, new car buyers get older each year and total mileage drops as commuters work from home and switch to cheaper and faster solutions. The World Expo aims to be an enabler of the movement by bringing together the world’s mobility actors to engage and build this new mobility ecosystem.
The iRAP programme during the event includes:
- Keynote presentation “Safety as the Cornerstone for Sustainable, Healthy, Urban Mobility Systems” by Monica Olyslagers, iRAP Global Innovation Manager and Safe Cities Specialist on Wednesday 22 March commencing 12:20pm CET
- iRAP Workshop on “Amplifying young voices for safer and sustainable mobility” in the City Lounge on Thursday 23 March from 10:00 – 11:30am CET. The workshop will present tools to help translate the demands and perceptions of students into action to improve road infrastructure around schools and create walkable, friendly communities. The workshop will be presented by Star Rating for Schools (SR4S) Global Coordinator Rafaela Machado and Ai&Me Project Coordinator Shanna Lucchesi, and share the transformative results of the SR4S and YEA apps in Vietnam and the world.
- Come visit us at Booth G13 in the Exhibition to hear how the iRAP Methodology and tools are supporting governments, mobility clubs, development banks, road safety NGOs, industry and research institutions to make roads and journeys safer in over 100 countries and how we can help you achieve your mobility goals.
- Monica, Rafaela, Shanna and Samar Abouraad, iRAP’s Safer Journeys Specialist for Europe will be on hand for meetings and discussions at the booth.
AWME is the world’s largest annual gathering of international policymakers, institutions, NGOs, corporations, companies, and start-ups focused on sustainable urban mobility solutions welcoming 200+ exhibitors, 300+ speakers, and 8,000+ participants every year in March.
Attendance at the event offers the opportunity to meet with urban mobility leading stakeholders, policy makers, governments, corporates, institutions, NGOs and start-ups, catch up on the latest innovations, market developments and regulations, and foster your international network through the entire value chain.
For more information:
- Learn more about the Autonomy Mobility World Expo and register here.
- Register for the “Amplifying young voices for safer and sustainable mobility” Workshop here.
- Download the conference programme here.