On Wednesday 30 November, James Bradford iRAP’s Global Technical Director moderated a session at the POLIS Conference in Brussels. Each year, the POLIS Conference provides an opportunity for cities and regions to showcase their transport achievements to a large audience of mobility experts, practitioners and decision-makers.
James moderated a session titled ‘Lets get digital. Technology based safety solutions.’ featuring the following topics and speakers:
- Crowdsourcing parking reports for tidier, safer streets: Harald Sævareid, Nivel AS
- Safety for micromobility and the RideSafeUM initiative: Irene Tsakiridou, RideSafeUM Consortium
- Successfully upscaling a safe car-sharing service for all: Lukas Yla, Bolt
- ISA in Helmond: Feedback pilots, limits and opportunities for the future: Matthieu Graindorge & René Spaan, City of Helmond
- Keeping drivers inside the Safety Tolerance Zone: i-DREAMS becoming reality: Tom Brijs, University of Hasselt, Transportation Research Institute
Presentations are available on the POLIS website here https://www.polisnetwork.eu/2022-annual-polis-conference/