Image: iRAP-TAC Exhibit planned for Safety 2022
Safety 2022: The 14th World Conference on Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion kicks off in hybrid format next week in Adelaide, Australia and iRAP will be there alongside global stakeholders and more than 500 delegates Reconnecting , Reinvigorating, Reimagining Injury Prevention.
We’ll be showcasing iRAP tools and partnerships helping to eliminate high-risk roads in more than 100 countries and would love you to join our activities:
Sunday to Wednesday 27-30 November
- Come visit our “Road to Zero through the Safe System Approach” exhibit (booth 23), presented in partnership with the Transport Accident Commission. Take Victoria’s virtual reality road safety journey from 1970 to today and into the future, test your knowledge on speed and crash outcomes, explore how safe your roads are, and the importance of safe vehicles. See how safe road users on 5-star roads, in 5-star vehicles, at safe speeds, can achieve zero road fatalities. Would you like to use our exhibit at your own future events? Stay tuned for more on this exciting opportunity soon!
Monday 28 November
- 1400 hours – Hear Monica Olyslagers present on “Road Safety Star Ratings by Gender: Are Roads Less Safe for Women?”
Tuesday 29 November
- 1100 hours: Hear Kenn Beer, Safe System Solutions present on “Creating Safer Road Designs: Star Ratings for Road Safety Audits”
- 1400 – 1530 hours: Join our Road Safety State of the Art Session: Vision Zero by 2050 – “How Will We Get There?”
- 1600 – 1730 hours: Join our iRAP Workshop “Tools for Safer Roads and to Understand the Global Business Case”. See the Workshop Flyer or explore our RAPTools here.
Wednesday 30 November
- 1100 hours: Hear Rob McInerney present on “Saving Lives Through Private-sector and Impact Investment in Road Safety”
- 1100 hours: Hear Monica present on “CycleRAP: Improving Safety for Bicycling and Light Mobility Through Crash Risk Modelling
It’s not too late to join us at the event! We hope to see you there.