We continue to ensure the iRAP tools suite operates as effectively as possible. We are proud to announce the following improvements and new features:
- The Validator: the work to improve The Validator’s performance and quality continues – we have removed the alert for Validation warnings and corrections were introduced to a report box styling.
- The Demonstrator UI improvements such as Pedestrian Crossing icons were corrected, and a new feature was implemented to allow users to share saved sections with other ViDA users.
- ViDA upgrades:
- My DATA section functionality was enhanced to allow users to edit datasets, bringing more flexibility to the user experience. Further developments are in progress to introduce more functionality to the My DATA section.
- New Safer Roads Investment Plans (SRIP) implementation, including for old reports.
- End-GPS development is complete and was rolled out to the live server during the most recent maintenance upgrade.
- We have added serious injury data FSI worm by crash type results.
- General User Interface enhancements and stability improvements.
We thank everyone for their patience during the most recent ViDA maintenance period and hope that you find the upgrades and improvements beneficial.
Global Technical Development Manager
International Road Assessment Programme