This is the last edition of the Training and Accreditation newsletter for 2021. We want to thank all the iRAP course participants and accredited suppliers for staying with us in what was a great year. We had over 12,000 attendees in 126 courses and presentations, and processed more than 200 accreditations.
In this edition of the iRAP Training and Accreditation e-newsletter you will see:
- Starts Thursday – don’t miss out: 2nd BrazilRAP annual webinar
- National RAP Leads gather for Coffee and Connect
- Training and Accreditation grants for Road Safety Professionals in Africa announced
- Innovation workshop highlights
- Congratulations to the Women in Engineering Day grants beneficiaries
- Watch the recording: AusRAP direction under Austroads webinar
- Watch the recording: EuroRAP Lunchtime series on Crash Risk Mapping
- SABRINA Project Training: Safer Bicycle Infrastructure
- How to achieve a star rating target course available in Portuguese
- iRAP Star Rating and Investment Plan Manual available in Portuguese
- SR4S Quality Review: Ensuring reliable and consistent Star Ratings
- Presentations slide packs available
- New accredited inspection system from Anditi and TomTom
- Additional resources
Please note we will be on holidays from 17 December 2021 and back on 4 January. During this period, we unfortunately will not be able to process course registrations and accreditation applications, or review course and accreditation assignments.
If you need more information please visit our Training webpage or the Accreditation webpage.
iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Team