Following consultation and review of the BETA edition of the iRAP Star Rating and Investment Plan, the latest version is now available for download on the iRAP Specification, Manuals and Guides page.
The iRAP Star Rating and Investment Plan Manual – Version 1.0 covers all topics relating to producing Star Ratings and Safer Roads Investment Plans in one document, including the collection of supporting data, uploading data into ViDA, quality assurance, analysis and reporting and implementation guidance. It combines information from the following previous documents: Coding Manual, Supporting Data Template, Data Analysis and Reporting Specification, Quality Assurance Guide and Implementation Support Guide, and the ViDA User Guide – Creator Edition.
After the review, several changes and updates were made including:
- Section 2: The Health and Safety and Risk Assessment templates are now Appendix (A). The Supporting Data Checklist is Appendix (B).
- Section 3: More information is provided on Star Rating Bands.
- Section 5: More guidance is provided on AADT.
- Section 6: Instructions updated in line with updates to ViDA.
- More guidance is provided on calculating total network fatalities.
This edition will be available in other languages shortly.