Welcome to iRAP’s October Newsletter.
In this issue we are delighted to showcase:
- Are you developing your next Road Safety Action Plan?
- New iRAP Star Ratings of NACTO-GDCI Global Street Design Guide resource available
- 5-Star Connections to save lives in India and beyond
- World Day of Remembrance 2020
- Building capacity and method in Kazakhstan
- Partnership announced to improve road safety delivery in Tanzania
- University of Zagreb FPZ signs as iRAP CoE
- UK’s Crash Risk Mapping Annual Results released
- SABRINA project set to improve safety for Danube region cyclists
- Australian Government announces $2 Billion investment for Road Safety Programme
- Mexico road undergoes MXN$1 million upgrade following iRAP assessment
- Technical update
- Useful resources
- Meet the team