On October 15, more than 250 road safety experts and representatives of transport and road infrastructure safety in the Danube area from 40 countries registered for the Joint Online Conference of the SABRINA and RADAR Projects on ‘Improving Road Safety in Danube Area for all Road Users: Challenges and Opportunities in the Second Decade of Action for Road Safety (2021–2030)’.
The conference and projects Risk Assessment on Danube Area Roads (RADAR) and Safer Bicycle Routes in Danube Area (SABRINA) are organised in cooperation with the European Union Strategy for Danube Region (EUSDR) – PA1b: To improve mobility and multimodality – Road, Rail, and Air Links.
The conference was an opportunity for road safety organizations and experts to discuss and chart the future strategic directions focusing on the improvement of the road infrastructure safety in the Danube area for all road users.
Read more on the conference and results HERE.
The following resources are available from the event:
• Click HERE to access the full recording of the conference.
• Click HERE to download the full PowerPoint presentation from the conference.
• Click HERE to watch the SABRINA Virtual Field Visit tour.
• Click HERE to watch the RADAR project Road Safety Video Campaign.
• Click HERE to download the document with the Questions & Answers from the conference.
• Click HERE to see the evaluations and other statistics from the conference.