The 2019 iRAP Annual Report is now available to download.
Programme highlights from 2019 include:
- Safety assessments in 102 countries.
- Crash rate risk maps for more than 1.4 million km of roads.
- 1 million km of roads Star Rated (and 48,000km of new, “light” Star Ratings).
- Star Ratings of Designs for more than 8,300km of roads.
- More than 100,000km of roads have been upgraded with safety enhancements.
- More than $76 billion of investment has been made safety by iRAP partners.
- Star Ratings for Schools (SR4S) used at 695 schools across 36 countries on 5 continents.
- 7,812 registered users of the iRAP online software, ViDA.
- 22,000 participants in iRAP and safer roads training and events.
- Policies and strategies worldwide using iRAP metrics and performance targets.