The 5th annual iRAP Asia Pacific Workshop will be held on Thursday 4 April, 2013 in Manila.
As in previous years, the workshop will be held as part of the GRSP Asia Road Safety Seminar (2-3 April, 2013). The 2012 event brought together hundreds of people from more than 20 countries.
iRAP workshop participants will include road authority engineers, policy makers, automobile association staff, researchers and consultants. People will have the opportunity to:
- share their experiences in undertaking iRAP assessments
- learn about the latest iRAP model and software developments (http://vida.irap.org)
- find out about our the online training platform, RAPcapacity (http://capacity.irap.org)
- hear about innovative data collection and analysis techniques
- get the latest information on infrastructure safety techniques.